Part-time - Membership Operations Customer Service Representative
At Illinois Farm Bureau (ILFB), our Membership Operations Customer Service Representative provides consistent, exceptional customer service via phone and email to county Farm Bureaus and members while handling basic and routine membership records functions.
- Communicates with county Farm Bureaus via phone and email to resolve membership related questions or issues.
- Communicates with members via phone or email to deliver an excellent member experience to resolve any membership matters.
- Enters communication records into a database for monitoring of call center reports to build training for county Farm Bureaus.
- Provides a membership concierge service to new members of organization. Will do phone calls and emails to new members welcoming them to Illinois Farm Bureau and talk about member benefits.
- Works with county Farm Bureaus for the set up and design of new member packets. Works closely with other IAA departments to ensure all jobs are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Works with other departments if a member or county Farm bureau needs assistance from other areas to quickly answer questions or resolve and issues.
- Coordinates the Country Reminder Letter program with COUNTRY Mutual / COUNTRY Preferred and with the county Farm Bureaus. Maintains all COUNTRY Reminder Letter program records and prepares yearly program report.
- Provides Membership Department cash reports for the Retention Award Program.
- Assists Membership Department with membership related questions received via email from the ilfb.org website. Works with member and/or county Farm Bureau to assist members.
- Assists Membership Department with tangible member benefit programs. Maintains knowledge of member benefits, provides member benefit customer service to members and county Farm Bureaus.
- Assists Membership Department with ordering and maintaining membership supplies for inventory.
- Typically requires high school diploma or GED.
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- Requires detailed knowledge of and experience with MS Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to deal with a variety of users with diverse needs.
- Has a basic understanding of Illinois Farm Bureau membership requirements and member classifications.
For more details about careers at Illinois Farm Bureau, please visit us online at www.ilfb.org/careers.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top