Part-time - Administrative Assistant
We are seeking a Part-time – Administrative Assistant in our MiddleOak office located in Middletown, CT. The MiddleOak brand specializes in multifamily insurance for apartments and community associations across the country, underwritten by companies at COUNTRY Financial.
Our Administrative Assistant provides specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. May execute special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. May analyze problems, determine approach, compile and analyze data, and prepare reports/recommendations. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
- Performs confidential administrative duties relating to business matters or personnel issues; maintains confidential and sensitive information.
- Responds to complaints; researches and resolves or refers to appropriate personnel.
- Arranges meetings, conferences, special events, luncheons, etc.
- Schedules appointments, maintains calendar of events, makes travel arrangements, monitors budgets, processes invoices etc.
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least 5 years of administrative, office, business, or related experience.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top