Part Time Shipping Clerk
Illinois Farm Bureau, the parent company of COUNTRY Financial, is seeking an Shipping Clerk that is responsible for UPS functions in shipping department.
- Packages UPS.
- Runs UPS.
- Performs truck errands to Growmark, IAACU and Post Office.
- Assists with county mail packaging.
- Computer experience.
- Good name/number comparison skills.
- Valid Illinois driver’s license.
- Complete understanding of UPS standards and pricing is preferred.
- Knowledge of receiving area to fill in is preferred.
- Physical demands such as lifting heavy mail bags, etc., and moving office furniture. Must be able to lift 70 pounds.
- Work hours for this position are Monday – Friday 1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
For more details about careers at Illinois Farm Bureau, please visit us online at www.ilfb.org/careers.
Back to top