Northeast Georgia - Insurance Agent (Independent Contract)
The Career Basics :
We're looking for insurance sales agents. What does that mean? It looks a lot like building a network, finding prospective customers and ensuring those customers are protected and supported financially in whatever circumstances may arise.
We offer a competitive compensation plan paired with extensive training and preparation. We give you an opportunity to succeed and a chance to be rewarded with commissions, rewards and other incentives.
- Property/Casualty/Life/Health State Insurance Licenses*
- A valid driver's license
* Insurance licenses are not required to apply, but your ability to obtain the licenses is required when a hiring decision is made.
- Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales.
- A strong natural market and presence in the local community.
- A fearless attitude around prospecting new customers and building relationships.
- A desire to succeed and build a network of clients.
Why Should You Apply?
- COUNTRY Financial is an organization that is trusted and well-respected in the industry, with a history of success and great ratings.
- You'll make a difference in people's lives while maintaining the flexibility and freedom to do what matters in your own life-we think that's a win.
- Incredible training from our team will be the first step in your on-boarding process. We want to be sure you're equipped for success!
- You'll be eligible to receive incentives, trips & rewards by reaching goals and surpassing expectations. Some of our favorites are COUNTRY Club, All-American and All-Star.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people contracted to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills required.
We are a growing insurance and financial services organization based in central Illinois and serving 19 states across the nation. We offer our agents top-of-the-line personalized training, refreshed work spaces in many locations and incredible reward and incentives. Best of all, we serve over 1 million households in the United States and pride ourselves on putting the customer first.
Where We Are:
The COUNTRY Financial home office is in Bloomington, IL. We also have a Southern Office hub in Alpharetta, GA and a Western Office in Salem, OR. We do business in 19 states across the nation.
Back to top