Membership & Program Internship
Illinois Farm Bureau (IFB) is offering an internship in our Member Services and Public Relations Division in Bloomington, IL. This internship will begin in May 2018 and extend to August 2018.
- Focus on promoting programs and future membership to youth and college students.
- Assist IFB Staff with the IFB booth and activities at the Illinois FFA Convention.
- Organizes and carries out Collegiate Farm Bureau officer training.
- Learns about national government and agriculture cooperatives by attending the summer Heritage & Cooperative Tour.
- Assists IFB Staff with Illinois State Fair activities, including organizing and carrying out the Master Showmanship Contest.
- Learns about organizational structure and secondary agriculture educations programs by attending the Youth Education Committee meeting.
- Learns about agriculture issues and communications skills by attending Young Leader District Discussion Meet.
- Gain media relations experience through an interview with RED radio about the Membership & Program internship.
- Involvement in youth programs such as FFA, 4H or collegiate level organizations with genuine interest in learning about Illinois Farm Bureau.
- Ability to develop innovative programs and presentations that provide creative and effective approaches for promoting and engaging with youth audiences.
- Demonstrates responsibility and ability to manage multiple projects independently while working in a team environment.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media is preferred.
- This is a paid internship, available to current college students.
- To be eligible for an internship, candidates must be pursuing a degree for the duration of the internship.
- This internship is for summer 2018.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top