Marketing Promotions and Technology Internship
COUNTRY Financial is offering an internship in the Marketing Promotions and Technology department in Bloomington, IL for summer 2017.
- This is a full-time, paid internship.
- To be eligible for an internship, candidates must be pursuing a college degree for the duration of the internship.
- This internship is for summer 2017. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
- This internship will be located in Bloomington, IL. Eligible interns will have the option to utilize the COUNTRY housing assistance program and receive a stipend for the rent expense paid by COUNTRY directly to the housing company.
- Lead small campaigns (timelines, execution setup, customer journey maps, requirement documents)
- Participates in campaign fulfillment, including email, mail, and call interactions; potentially working with multiple vendors and various data
- Promotes the use of effective campaigns and consumer interactions with financial representatives and others
- Assist with analysis sessions
- Work independently and within teams to plan, develop and implement a variety of marketing or training related products
- Conduct research and analyze results
- Complete project documentation and administrative tasks
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business Information Systems, Marketing Technology, Communications, Mass Communications or a related field
- Ability to think creatively, logically, and use sound judgment and perform detailed work and processes/standards
- Basic statistical analysis skills with the ability to create and analyze metrics
- Excellent communications, interpersonal skills to work effectively in teams or independently where needed
- Ability to multi-task while working within a fast-pace environment with multiple challenging priorities
- Ability to compile findings, identify trends and make high level recommendations
- Strong personal computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Microsoft Visio
- Marketing technology experience and/or prior marketing or business internship experience is desired
Back to top