Marketing Content Specialist Internship
As a content specialist intern at COUNTRY Financial, you will work alongside our Marketing Creative Services team to:
- Develop digital, social, print and broadcast content for use in COUNTRY Financial marketing campaigns.
- Consult with our agency field force in the creation and design of their local advertising assets.
- Assist in-house marketing teams with the development of pre-approved advertising collateral.
- Serve as a guest blogger for www.countryfinancialconnect.com
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism, Communication, Creative Writing, or a related field with a graduation date on or after August 2018
- Dynamic, versatile writing skills
- Experience writing creative copy for a variety of media such as digital, social, broadcast & print
- Must be able to work in a high energy, collaborative environment
- Understanding of effective content marketing strategies and integrated brand marketing techniques
- Ability to handle a high volume of creative work under tight deadline pressure
- Must be able to work full-time hours from May to August 2018. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
- Interested candidates should prepare a portfolio of work to be submitted with the online application or emailed to [email protected]
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top