Marketing Brand Management Internship
As a brand management intern at COUNTRY Financial, you will work alongside our Brand Management team to:
- Support the planning, curriculum development and management functions of our brand advocacy program. The advocacy program is an enterprise-wide initiative that focuses on building our brand from the inside-out. Program participants have the opportunity to learn more about the brand, share knowledge, network with others and participate in various brand activities and events throughout the year.
- Assist with communication needs supporting our brand advocacy program
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
- Graduation date of August 2018 or beyond
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of marketing concepts and brand management principles
- Understanding of project management tools and terminology
- Must be able to work in a high energy, collaborative environment
- Must be able to work full-time hours from May to August 2018. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top