Market Planning Internship
COUNTRY Financial is offering an internship in the Market Planning & Field Support department in Bloomington, IL for summer 2017.
- This is a full-time, paid internship.
- To be eligible for an internship, candidates must be pursuing a college degree for the duration of the internship.
- This internship is for summer 2017. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
- This internship will be located in Bloomington, IL. Eligible interns will have the option to utilize the COUNTRY housing assistance program and receive a stipend for the rent expense paid by COUNTRY directly to the housing company.
- Supports the field force and operating companies in development and execution of marketing plans to acquire new customers and increase revenue by:
- Conducting research
- Performing analysis
- Managing communication plans
- Performing tracking/reporting tasks
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- Ability to think creatively, logically, and use sound judgment and perform detailed work and processes/standards
- Basic statistical analysis skills with the ability to create and analyze metrics
- Excellent communications, interpersonal skills to work effectively in teams or independently where needed
- Prior project management experience is preferred
- Ability to multi-task while working within a fast-pace environment with multiple challenging priorities
- Ability to compile findings, identify trends and make recommendations
- Strong personal computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel
Back to top