Manager, Web Security and Identity Management
This position will be assigned to work out of our Central Office in the Minneapolis, MN area (Arden Hills) or our Southern Office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta).
At COUNTRY Financial our Manager, Web Security and Identity Management will focus on the engineering functions of Identity Management and Web Security to help support the enterprise information security team that uses state of the art processes and technology. You will be focused on managing and engineering identity and access management, and web security technologies that help support enterprise access and identity management workflows and processes with business and information technology partners across the organization. This role will be part of an information security team dedicated in serving our customers security needs.
- Collaborates with business and/or ITS partners to provide service.
- Manages and develops staff.
- Oversees projects.
- Demonstrates sound financial management.
- Creates, maintains, and communicates department plans.
- Manages the implementation and maintenance of disaster recovery plans and activities in assigned areas. Maintains current contact information for all employees in applicable areas and communicates with non-recovery employees during a disaster.
- Protects the privacy of our customers' data in the performance of job duties and operational activities.
- Follows corporate policy and procedures related to the access, use, distribution, protection, and destruction of client and company confidential data.
- Fosters the highest level of commitment among our people through transparent communication about business challenges, successes and results.
- Creates an environment which encourages people to think, behave, take action and control work and make decisions autonomously to attain clear goals.
- Takes personal responsibility for making tough decisions, meeting commitments and ensuring expected results are achieved
- Skills may be acquired from college-level courses, formal information technology and insurance education, and
experience with ITS and insurance company operations.
- At least 5 years of directly-related work experience.
- Possesses current knowledge of information technology concepts including application development, hardware platforms, operating systems, technical services, security, etc.
- Possesses good understanding of insurance, financial services and Company operations.
- Good understanding of the engineering functions of Identity Management tools that provide access to employees and business partners.
- Good understanding and experience with Identity Management and Access Provisioning processes and workflows.
- Experience with web security technologies and processes.
- Experience deploying role-based directory/security models within the framework of a highly complex organization model.
- Experience with application security development best practices and technologies
- Experience in implementation and management of security access systems within the enterprise and in the cloud . Federation, SAML, ADFS, O365, LDAP, Active Directory).
- Experience with identity lifecycle management platforms (SailPoint) , NetIQ, Oracle Identity) modeling directory-enabled applications, LDAP directories, and automating user account and group membership and security risk management.
- High level understanding of application security best practices and technologies in developing secure code (OWASP, WhiteHat, Veracode) and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment.
- Experience managing a security team over Identity and Access Management and/or Web Security of enterprise users.
- Professional Certification such as CISSP, CRISC, CISM or CCIE Security or equivalent designation preferred
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top