Manager, Enterprise Architecture - Arden Hills, MN
At COUNTRY Financial, our Manager of the Enterprise Architecture department serves as the organization’s top design resource for IT technical strategy.
This position will be assigned to work out of our home office in Bloomington, IL, our central office in the Minneapolis, MN area (Arden Hills) or our southern office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta).
- Advising the Chief Information Officer on matters of technical strategy.
- Overseeing the actions of other architects.
- Providing an overall technology roadmap and strategy for the organization.
- Ensuring the alignment of the organization’s mission, strategy, and business outcomes to the IT strategy using a variety of architectural models.
- Staying current on emerging technologies and expanding the company’s use of technology as a strategic enabler of goals and objectives.
- Involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of IT within the organization.
- Working with Enterprise Architecture, Application and Infrastructure department teams to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for projects.
- Ensures appropriate architecture, processes, staffing model and testing is done for enterprise to be able to restore IT infrastructure and operations per recovery time objectives.
- Fosters the highest level of commitment among our people through transparent communication about business challenges, successes and results.
- Creates an environment which encourages people to think, behave, take action, control work and make decisions autonomously to attain clear goals.
- Takes personal responsibility for making tough decisions, meeting commitments and ensuring expected results are achieved.
- Education equivalent to a college degree or equivalent related work experience.
- 10 or more years of technology experience.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of technology architecture and standard IT operating practices, strategic planning capabilities, consistent execution of complex initiatives, the ability to lead teams of highly technical employees, and the ability to translate corporate strategies.
- General understanding of insurance disciplines related to underwriting, claims, and/or customer service.
- Possesses strong collaboration skills for working with peers, agency force and within teams.
- Proficient with financial analysis and with a broad set of technology platforms.
- Advanced degree with an emphasis on computer science/technology or management.
- Previous experience at an insurance or financial services organization.
- General understanding of insurance systems and technology.#LI-SK1 #LI-SK1
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top