Manager, Creative Services
At COUNTRY Financial, our Manager, Creative Services oversees the creative department to ensure a desirable atmosphere and inspirational working environment and delivers best in class creative execution for enterprise Marketing. Utilizes consumer insights to develop big creative ideas that trigger deep connection between our customers and the COUNTRY Financial brand. Continually pushes creative thinking to explore new ways to connect with our customers and prospects, given the proliferation of content delivery platforms.
Collaborates across the enterprise to successfully develop marketing sales tools, enabling a better understanding of our products and services for the creative teams, our sales force and our customers. Manages the overall content and product communication strategy for the brand ensuring creative differentiation in the marketplace.
Also, the person in this positions, supervises creative staff, including art directors, designers, and copywriters in establishing the creative strategy for the organization. Develops creative campaigns to reinforce organization’s overall branding and desired image. Conceptualizes marketing plans. Assigns, reviews, and approves staff projects. Ensures deadlines are being met by managing project from conceptualization through implementation. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Leads a group of creative thought leaders, including design, copywriting, video production, and social community management to create exciting brand experiences in all marketing mediums.
- Builds creative excellence in regards to execution in current and emerging advertising mediums.
- Oversees execution of the brand story that aligns to a customer journey resulting in the right message at the right time for the right customer.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of marketing or advertising experience and at least 2 years of management experience OR,
- At least 10 years of marketing or advertising experience and at least 2 years of management experience
- Agency Experience is desired.
- Ability to lead creative thinkers to craft relevant brand stories that engage customers.
- Continually pushes creative boundaries with big ideas driven by consumer insights.
- Proven ability to get the most out of creative minds.
- Stays ahead of advertising trends and has successfully delivered brand campaigns using current and emerging media and technology.
- Normal office environment.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. #LI-SK1
Back to top