Mail Distribution Associate
COUNTRY Financial is seeking a driven Mail Distribution Associate to join its innovative Mail & Supply Operations team. This position is excellent gateway to learning about the enterprise structure and how each area interacts with our clients. The Mail & Supply Operations area collaborates with business areas and vendors to enrich the client experience. The primary focus will be in the sorting and distribution of mail and packages within COUNTRY Financial home office locations.
- Receives, sorts, and delivers (based upon priority schedule) all inbound mail form U.S.P.S.
- Delivers all overnights received by 10:30am.
- Receives, sorts, and delivers all the printed output from outside vendor.
- Picks up, sorts and delivers interoffice mail on predetermined route and schedule.
- Sorts and directs mail to and from affiliated companies.
- Receives, sorts, and accumulates interoffice mail and computer printed output for distribution to authorized field offices.
- Drives a corporate van.
- Picks up, packs, weighs, and applies USPS postage or UPS label to outgoing bulk mail packages.
- Prepares and operates postage meter machines for outgoing first class mail.
- Prepares and operates UPS system. Tracks all outbound UPS parcels.
- Sorts incoming agency transmittal work by line business and agency.
- Seeks and lists agency numbers on any personal lines Property & Commercial correspondence.
- Separates commercial correspondence by agency number for each commercial unit.
- Processes Post Office and address correction returns.
- Processes USPS credit on spoiled mail.
- Ships, receives, documents, and distributes all inbound/outbound parcels and freight.
- Respects and maintains the privacy of clients personal information disclosed in the contract assembly process.
- Education equivalent to graduation from High School or the equivalent in related work experience.
- 1-2 years of driving.
- Basic knowledge of postal/parcel regulations and sorting mail.
- Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel experience and number/name comparisons.
- Customer service experience.
- Some college course work or post high school education.
- 1-2 years Mail/Supply work experience, including basic pallet jack usage and driving.
- Shipping software experience.
- Familiarity of working in a professional business environment.
- Class C drivers license.
- Knowledge of transactional print operations including mail inserting process
- Must be able to lift boxes, drive, and walk/push/pull materials for several hours per day.
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top