Life/Health Billing Specialist B
At COUNTRY Financial, our L/H Billing Specialist B analyzes and processes complex transactions related to cash/electronic funds application. Processes and administer all billing plans for Life/Health lines of business. Provides comprehensive, superior service to internal and external customers for Life/Health lines of business.
- Analyzes and applies cash/electronic payments.
- Inputs data to set up and maintain policies on specified billing accounts.
- Analyzes, adjusts, and balances detailed accounting records.
- Analyzes and corrects complex accounting errors and misapplied cash.
- Answers complex billing, cash payment and application questions from internal and external customers via phone.
- Develops original and template written communication to financial representatives, policy holders and other affected parties to answer complex billing or payment questions, complaints and problems.
- Communicates with financial institutions for the purpose of transmitting and reconciling electronic transmissions.
- Assists with training others.
- Sorts and distributes department mail.
- Education equivalent to graduation from High School and/or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the operations of Life and Health insurance products and systems is preferred.
- Possesses thorough analytical skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform in a production environment.
- Demonstrates strong personal computer and keyboarding skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize work and set daily priorities.
- Heavy personal computer usage to enter and retrieve data.
- Work may involve overtime or extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Back to top