At Illinois Corn Marketing Board, our Legislative Intern assists corn farmers and Illinois agriculture to have a stronger working relationship with state and federal elected officials.
This internship will begin in May 2017 and extend to August 2017
- Help facilitate contact with local Congressional constituencies sharing a common interest.
- Develop IL Corn materials to use with urban constituencies.
- Help organize congressional visits in Washington, DC.
- Illinois resident and full time college student.
- Exhibit strong communication skills and leadership skills.
- Must exhibit a genuine interest in the IL corn industry.
- A farm background is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- This is a paid internship, available to current college students.
- To be eligible for an internship, candidates must be pursuing a degree for the duration of the internship.
- This internship is for Summer 2017.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top