IT Test Analyst
At COUNTRY Financial, our IT Test Analyst position entails testing, test planning and coordination for system maintenance and project work in the personal lines legacy systems. The ideal candidate would have a good understanding of the PL legacy systems and familiarity with the Auto, Property and/or Farm lines of business. Understanding of the UFT, automated testing tool is a plus.
Our IT Test Analyst conducts a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements. Drafts, revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and IT strategy. Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow. Coordinates with users to plan user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing. Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved.
This position will be assigned to work out of our southern office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta) or our central office in the Minneapolis, MN area (Arden Hills).
- Develops and Maintains Test Strategy and Plan for Functional and Non Functional Requirements Testing.
- Handles Test Case Design, Test data mining & Test Execution for Functional and Non Functional Tests.
- Plan, document, track and coordinates Testing, handles requirements traceability, Metrics, Defect, Issue and Risk Management.
- Develops Test Summary Reports, Dashboards to communicate vital Test status, Issues and Risks to key stakeholders and helps in Go-No Go decisions.
- Demonstrates passion for quality and strives for continuous improvements to deliver a better quality product in a cost effective way and faster.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in information technology or related experience OR, Master’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in information technology or related experience OR, at least 7 years of experience in information technology or related experience.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Back to top