IT Engineer – Web Security
At COUNTRY Financial, our IT Engineer – Web Security ensures the planning, selection, build, and maintenance of high quality technology solutions that meet defined and emerging business capability needs in a cost effective way. Partners with IT Security Analysts and Enterprise Architects to establish, understand, and adhere to technical and IT security standards. Involved in all aspects of the technology lifecycle to ensure that non-functional and functional requirements are adhered to in design and build so solutions are stable, secure, resilient, and perform well. Ensures that systems are maintained and supported to run effectively in production.
This position will be assigned to work out of our southern office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta) or our central office in the Minneapolis, MN area (Arden Hills).
- Design, build, implement, and support COUNTRY’s IT solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate for COUNTRY.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in information technology or related experience OR, Master’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in information technology or related experience OR, At least 7 years of experience in information technology or related experience.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to solve problems creatively.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and create requirements.
- Ability to collaborate with remote teams and operate independently.
- Troubleshooting skills and an appetite for researching and learning new technologies.
- Understanding of the basic principles of Identity and Access Management.
- Basic Java knowledge for writing custom plugins and/or general Java development experience.
- Experience with the ForgeRock OpenAM.
- Experience with LDAP directories.
- Experience with Linux (RHEL).
- Experience working within the IT security or Identity Access Management spaces.
- Web page development and customizations.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts.
- Awareness of automation technologies and development processes.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. #LI-SK1
Back to top