IT Engineer - Collaboration
This position will be assigned to work out of our Central Office in the Minneapolis, MN area (Arden Hills), our Southern Office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta) or our home office in Bloomington, IL.
COUNTRY Financial is seeking a Collaboration Engineer to join our End User Collaboration Services team. In this role, you will evaluate, select, design, and implement enterprise solutions for audio/video/web conferencing and media delivery which meet business needs in a way that is user friendly, secure, and cost effective. We are looking for someone who demonstrates the ability to effectively apply marketplace solutions in a way that meets a variety of business needs while optimizing solutions to be complementary and well-integrated. In addition to maintaining technical skills and domain knowledge, to be successful in this role you will need strong communication skills for understanding current and emerging needs of a variety of business groups and for working with those business groups to help them take full advantage of our solutions.
- Design, build, implement, and support COUNTRY's IT solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate for COUNTRY.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Consult with the business on use cases, best practices, and promotion of community self-help.
- Create end user documentation including how to documentation and other job aids.
- Provide training to staff on solutions, processes and best practices.
- Perform the role of live streaming production technician and act as technical coordinator for key events.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in information technology or related experience OR, Master's degree and at least 3 years of experience in information technology or related experience OR,
At least 7 years of experience in information technology or related experience.
- Must have good interpersonal skills with the ability to build consensus and strong partnerships across teams.
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Solid research, analysis, and decision making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills working across and between technical and business audiences.
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking, curiosity and drive for improvement, openness to new ways and challenging status quo, collaboration and synthesis of information, forward thinking and visioning, intelligent risk taking, facilitation of change, and attention to detail.
- Web conferencing solutions such as Live Meeting, Lync / Skype for Business, Webex, and Adobe Connect.
- Room conferencing solutions such as Polycom, Cisco, Vaddio, Atlona, Smart, and Microsoft.
- Video streaming and on demand solutions such as QUMU, Haivision, UStream, and Microsoft.
- General Office 365 experience.
- General networking experience.
- Design, implementation, and support experience with multiple vendors and solutions for web conferencing, room conferencing, and video streaming.
- Strong Office 365 experience. #LI-AH1 #DICE
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top