IT Business Analyst - Marketing and Sales Automation
COUNTRY Financial is looking for an IT Business Analyst for project and service work supporting our Marketing systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Marketing and Sales automation processes and systems. We are increasing our investment in marketing systems, and this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
Our IT Business Analyst formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of business systems and industry requirements. Works with business leaders to understand business strategies, operations, and opportunities to develop technical capability roadmaps that align with business roadmaps. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary. Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems. Evaluates new applications and identifies systems requirements. Evaluates new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems. Leads analysis sessions. Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives.
This position will be assigned to work out of our southern office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta) or our central office in the Minneapolis, MN area (Arden Hills).
- Experience with marketing automation to manage prospects and clients, capture and manage activities, and generate targeted campaigns.
- Experience with marketing, sales, and CRM tools such as Eloqua, BlueKai, MS Dynamics, Salesforce and Siebel.
- Proven success with marketing automation and sales automation technology projects.
- This position is part of a job family and could be filled as a Senior Business Analyst or a Business Analyst Specialist. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
- Senior Business Analyst: Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology or business analysis and 1 year lead experience OR, Master’s degree and at least 6 years of experience in information technology or business analysis and 1 year lead experience OR, At least 10 years of experience in information technology or business analysis and 1 year lead experience.
- Business Analyst Specialist: Bachelor’s degree and at least 12 years of experience in information technology or business analysis/business architect and 2 years lead experience OR, Master’s degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology or business analysis/business architect and 2 years lead experience OR, At least 14 years of experience in information technology or business analysis/business architect and 2 years lead experience.
- Six Sigma Black Belt. #LI-SK1
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top