IT Business Analyst
The Personal Lines Legacy team at COUNTRY Financial is looking for an IT Business Analyst for project and service work. The ideal candidate would have a good understanding of the PL legacy systems and familiarity with the Auto, Property and/or Farm lines of business.
Our IT Business Analyst formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of business systems and industry requirements. Works with business leaders to understand business strategies, operations, and opportunities to develop technical capability roadmaps that align with business roadmaps. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems. Evaluates new applications and identifies systems requirements. Evaluates new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems. Leads analysis sessions. Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives.
This position will be assigned to work out of our southern office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta) or our central office in the Minneapolis, MN area (Arden Hills).
- Develops and documents detailed requirements containing solution architecture that can be utilized for building, testing ,training, and support operations.
- Develops capability roadmaps and business cases; scope definition and management, stakeholder analysis, and creates and manages analysis activities.
- Communicates and presents capability and scope plans to all levels of business and technical staff.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in information technology or business analysis or related experience OR, Master’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in information technology or business analysis or related experience , OR at least 7 years of experience in information technology or business analysis or related experience.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.#LI-SK1
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Back to top