Internal Communications Internship
As an internal communications intern at COUNTRY Financial, you will work alongside our Corporate Communications team to:
- Research, write, edit, and route internal communications for the organization.
- Provide photography and video work as needed for communications.
- Provide metrics and analysis around our various communication channels.
- Pursuing a degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field
- Graduation date of August 2018 or beyond
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Associated Press (AP) Style knowledge
- Detail oriented and creative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient with online publishing tools and social media communications
- Comfortable with interviewing and taking photos and/or videos
- Knowledge of insurance industry is desired
- Must be able to work full-time hours from May to August 2018. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top