Internal Audit Internship
As a corporate internal audit intern at COUNTRY Financial, you will:
- Assist in auditing the financial records and operations for the COUNTRY Property/Casualty and Life/Health groups as well as CC Services, Inc., COUNTRY Capital Management Company, COUNTRY Trust Bank and our alliance partners
- Assist in review and evaluation of internal controls, statutory requirements and operating procedures
- Communicate findings and make recommendations in both oral and written formats
- Must be able to work full-time hours from May to August 2018. The internship will be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance. Therefore, must also be able to work part-time hours (15-20 hours per week) during the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters.
- Pursuing a degree in an Accounting related field
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Graduation date of May 2019 or beyond
- Junior or Senior status is preferred
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Access is preferred
- Strong team player
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top