Instructional Design Internship
COUNTRY Financial is offering an Instructional Design internship in the Customer Service division for summer 2017 in Bloomington, IL.
- This is a full-time, paid internship.
- To be eligible for an internship, candidates must be pursuing a college degree for the duration of the internship
- This internship is for summer 2017. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
- This internship will be located in Bloomington, IL. Eligible interns will have the option to utilize the COUNTRY housing assistance program and receive a stipend for the rent expense paid by COUNTRY directly to the housing company.
- Build basic e-learning modules using Articulate
- Design simple videos using Camtasia and/ or Adobe Products
- Assist in determining instructional strategy for Instructor Led Training and provide feedback on training
- deliverables such as facilitator guides, job aids, activities
- Build basic job aids and other performance support
- Run basic projects using the ADDIE principles
- Education background and/or currently pursuing a Master’s Degree
- Knowledge of Adult Learning principles and instructional design concepts
- Experience with E-learning design software such as Articulate, Camtasia, etc.
- Basic project management skills such as building project plans, task lists, and managing resources
- Experience building Instructor Led Training and/ or teaching Graduate level courses
Back to top