Illinois Corn Communications Internship
Interns will produce a series of short videos for social media sites. They will work cooperatively on research, creative development, production, and dissemination of the videos. They will develop content for the IL Corn website. They will help manage IL Corn social media accounts. Interns will assist as needed in producer education efforts on issues, programs, and legislation.
- Public Relations, Marketing and Communications support.
- Conceptualization, writing, and production of short educational or satirical videos for YouTube on corn products and issues.
- Conceptualization and production of graphics and memes for use in IL Corn education materials or online social media applications.
- Must be an Illinois resident and full time college student, enrolled for the Fall 2018 semester.
- Must exhibit strong communication and leadership skills.
- Must have a driver's license, reliable transportation and be willing to travel to functions.
- Must submit a completed application as required by IAA.
- A good working knowledge of Illinois agriculture.
- A genuine interest in the Illinois corn industry.
- Preference will be given to students entering their Junior year or higher.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top