Financial Advisor - Atlanta, GA
COUNTRY Financial®: Financial Advisor
As a Financial Advisor at COUNTRY, you take the lead as a financial and life insurance expert. In partnership with our exclusive agents, you will be equipped with the tools and resources necessary to help provide comprehensive solutions to impact and enhance our customers' financial futures.
Our Financial Advisors have access to:
- COUNTRY Financial customer base
- Exclusive partnerships with a large segment of our COUNTRY Agents
- Customizable marketing collateral
- Award-winning 24/7 customer service
- Extensive training and tools
To learn more about COUNTRY Financial, as well as the insurance and financial services products we offer, please visit our website.
A Day in the Life:
As a COUNTRY Financial Advisor, you will experience a wide variety of opportunities to build and grow relationships. In this role you will:
- Meet with existing and prospective customers to determine their financial security needs
- Prepare comprehensive financial planning solutions for existing and prospective customers
- Write, close, and service life and financial solutions
- Assist Agent partners in the building and retention of customer relationships
- Identify and acquire new client partners via networking, seminars and educational forums
- Work collaboratively with other COUNTRY Financial departments to ensure an unparalleled and unique customer experience
Our Financial Advisors assume a consultative selling approach, primarily expanding upon current customer relationships and partnering closely with COUNTRY Financial Agents.
What We Provide for You :
We are proud to offer a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package for our Financial Advisors. Our program is highlighted by:
- A competitive annual base salary
- Benefits including: health, dental, 401K, pension plan, group life, long term disability and annual bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive product training
- Corporate vehicle
- Marketing budget
- Internal administrative support system
What You Will Need (Minimum Job Requirements):
Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required and least 5 years of financial services in direct sales and client account management, OR
- Master's degree and at least 3 years of financial services in direct sales and client account management, OR
- At least 7 years of financial services in direct sales and client account management
- Success working within a team environment
- Demonstrated or assumed leadership skills and abilities
The following licenses / designations:
- Life/health state insurance license
- Series 6/63 securities licenses
- Preferred: CFP, as well as more advanced industry-recognized credentials including, but not limited to, CLU and ChFC
- Valid driver's license
- This position could be filled as a Financial Advisor Consultant. Skills and experience will determine placement.
Do you know someone who would be perfect for this position?
Ask them to contact one of our recruiters: 877-879-2490
COUNTRY Financial® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment and support a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top