Director, Multichannel Solutions
At COUNTRY Financial, our Multichannel Solutions Director provides strategic and operational direction for direct sales, insurance brokerage services and our independent agency distribution channel. You will lead direct sales of insurance through the phone and online, as we move toward an omnichannel customer experience and provide leads and support to our more than 2,000 Financial Representatives. You will also support our agency force by directing enterprise-wide brokerage services functions, which provides supplemental insurance solutions for customers through third-party partners. Finally, you will be responsible for developing and growing a network of independent agents offering our life insurance and annuity solutions.
- Leads and directs all strategic and operational activities for direct sales and directs the allocation of staffing and resources to achieve sales related objectives.
- Oversees collaboration with marketing and web development staff to develop and implement marketing activities to support sales objectives.
- Oversees the company-wide brokerage services function, which provides alternative outlets for coverages not currently offered by COUNTRY.
- Directs the independent agency distribution channel, authorizes the establishment of new agency relationships and directs marketing, communication, compensation and incentives related to this channel.
- Fosters the highest level of commitment among our people through transparent communication about business challenges, successes and results.
- Creates an environment which encourages people to think, behave, take action, control work and make decisions autonomously to attain clear goals.
- Takes personal responsibility for making tough decisions, meeting commitments and ensuring expected results are achieved.
Required Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 12 years of business operations, financial operations, or process improvement experience or related experience and at least 6 years of management experience OR, Master’s degree and at least 10 years of business operations, financial operations, or process improvement experience or related experience and at least 6 years of management experience OR, at least 14 years of business operations, financial operations, or process improvement experience or related experience and at least 6 years of management experience.
- Experience and strong understanding of corporate goals, objectives and philosophies.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and products.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics and the use of digital and social media to reach consumers and direct-to-consumer sales processes.
- Knowledge of agency structures, recruiting, training, compensation and incentive programs.
- Demonstrated ability to strategically develop and lead division operations in alignment with company goals and customer needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with effectiveness in resolving conflict.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to make presentations and influence effectively.
- Excellent strategic planning, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think operationally and strong data, analytical, planning and team building skills.
- Obtain (within 4-6 months) and maintain life/health and property/casualty insurance producer licenses for multiple jurisdictions and certified for various brokered products.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Back to top