Direct Sales Center Associate
At COUNTRY Financial, our Direct Sales Center Associate performs sales activities by responding to inbound calls, web inquiries or by making outbound telephone calls for basic/routine auto & property new business. Direct Sales Center Associates will follow the sales process to assess needs, make recommendations and sell basic/routine auto & property policies over the phone. In addition, representatives will refer leads to financial representatives when they are unable to complete a sale.
- Responds to inbound telephone and web inquiries for basic/routine auto & property new business.
- Performs outbound telephone calls to variety of lead sources for basic/routine auto & property new business.
- Assists prospects in purchasing the correct coverage to meet their needs, preparing rate quotes and closing the sale.
- Evaluates sales opportunities by obtaining important information through the COUNTRY Financial sales process and forwarding these leads to the Financial Representatives in the field.
- With assistance, enters information accurately and efficiently into systems to process all required documentation including: electronic application, endorsement forms, and finalizing payment methods.
- Advises prospects/clients of any additional coverage that is available based on basic understanding of underwriting rules/guidelines.
- Suggests other COUNTRY Financial products and promotes the value of the local Financial Representative.
- Performs outbound follow-up calls to qualify sales opportunities and closes sales when needed.
- Education equivalent to graduation from high school (or the equivalent in related work experience).
- Willing and able to acquire property/casualty producer license by the end of training. Holds resident property/casualty producer license is preferred.
- Must maintain property/casualty producer license by completing required continuing education as specified by the state regulating authority to retain employment in job.
- Experience in working with multiple work systems, Microsoft office, and the internet.
- One or more years of work experience in a customer service/sales environment is preferred.
- Demonstrates the ability to deal effectively and empathetically with a wide variety of potential clients.
- Must be committed to working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while achieving monthly.
- Demonstrates the ability to be persuasive and overcome objections.
- Must be able to react appropriately and quickly to a variety of situations.
- Effective written and oral communication skills. Demonstrates ability to speak and write in Spanish is preferred.
- Ability to collaborate within the department and with our agency force.
- Strong work ethic and a track record of reliability and strong ability to multi-task and have strong organizational skills.
- In addition to base salary, the position offers monthly incentive compensation.
- The training period will last approximately six weeks. Work hours are from 8:15am – 4:30pm (CST).
- After successfully completing training, will work a five day work week. The initial shift will be 11:30am – 8:00pm (CST).
- Will be expected to work every third Saturday from 8:30am – 5pm (CST).
- Shifts may change over time based on performance and changing business needs.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Back to top