Digital Analyst Internship
As a digital analyst intern at COUNTRY Financial, you will work with our Digital Project Management team to:
- Work collaboratively across the enterprise to drive the creation and maintenance of COUNTRY digital properties.
- Execute digital strategy top priorities to improve ease of self-service for customers.
- Assist with projects that may include working with countryfinancial.com, specific marketing campaigns, or providing new/enhanced functionality within our web self-service tool for customers.
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Technology, Psychology, or a related field
- Graduation date of August 2018 or beyond
- Familiarity with web technology
- Knowledge of project management tools and terminology
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to perform detailed work, to think both creatively and logically, and use sound judgment
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and research skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Must be able to work full-time hours from May to August 2018. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top