Data & Analytics Internship
COUNTRY Financial is offering a Data & Analytics internship in the Customer Services division for summer 2017 in Bloomington, IL.
- This is a full-time, paid internship.
- To be eligible for an internship, candidates must be pursuing a college degree for the duration of the internship
- This internship is for summer 2017. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
- This internship will be located in Bloomington, IL. Eligible interns will have the option to utilize the COUNTRY housing assistance program and receive a stipend for the rent expense paid by COUNTRY directly to the housing company.
- Interact with members of various customer service teams to understand data and reporting requirements to meet project requirements and inquiry requests
- Present data visually in charts, graphs and Tableau dashboards
- Export data into various formats for use from multiple data sources
- Import, clean, validate, and model data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data for decision making purposes
- Deliver data analysis and insights for ad-hoc customer service, billing and payment requests
- Perform basic statistical analysis on data sets and provide insight to business users
- Pursuing a degree in a technical field, including Math, Information Technology/Computer Science, Statistics or a related field
- Understanding and knowledge of databases, data modeling and statistical concepts
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Back to top