Customer Service Communications Internship
As a customer service communications intern at COUNTRY Financial, you will work alongside our Customer Advocacy and Knowledge Management teams to:
- Partner with business areas to write and revise customer communications, ensuring they are easy for a customer to understand, reflect our brand values, and align with modern writing conventions
- Write and revise reference articles used by our agents and our contact centers
- Pursuing a degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field
- Graduation date of August 2018 or beyond
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze complicated processes and jargon, and turn them into language understood by the general public
- Ability to work effectively with employees and all levels of management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, respond well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Solid organizational, prioritization, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to work full-time hours from May to August 2018. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top