Customer Experience Project Manager
As a Project Manager within the Customer Experience & Insights team at COUNTRY Financial, you will have the chance to drive projects that both help connect employees to our customers and build memorable experiences for our clients. Our work strengthens our culture of putting customers first and championing their needs. This position allows you to partner with stakeholders from across the organization, and is a great opportunity for those who have strong project skills while also being able to think strategically.
The person in this role defines project scope, goals, deliverables and resources that support business goals in collaboration with senior leadership and stakeholders. Communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders. Liaises with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Sets and continually manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders. Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones. Tracks project milestones and deliverables. Determines the frequency and content of status reports from project team, analyzes results and troubleshoots problem areas. Defines project success criteria and disseminates them to involved parties throughout project life cycle. Conducts project post mortems and creates a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements. Develops best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
- Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones; tracks project milestones and deliverables.
- Determines the frequency and content of status reports from project team, analyzes results and troubleshoots problem areas.
- Conducts project post mortems and creates a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of project management experience OR,
- At least 7 years of project management experience.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Experience with project management tools and project lifecycles.
- Formal training in project management.
- Experience managing projects focused on delivering for customers. Ideal candidates will have worked on teams focused on the customer experience, user experience, building customer-centric cultures, Voice of Customer/Employee programs, etc.
- Insurance and/or financial industry experience.
- Experience in journey mapping.
- Experience designing and/or delivering training programs.
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top