Compliance Specialist / Project Management Internship
As a compliance specialist intern at COUNTRY Financial, you will work with our COUNTRY Capital Management Company and Fixed Annuities team to:
- Lead a significant compliance project (such as Regulatory change or Process change) by working with impacted stakeholders.
- Pursuing a degree in Finance, Analytics, Criminal Justice or a related field
- Graduation date of August 2018 or beyond
- Understanding of project management tools and terminology
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Solid organizational, prioritization, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively with employees and all levels of management
- Must be able to work full-time hours from May to August 2018. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top