Claims Auditing & Training Internship
As a claims auditing and training intern at COUNTRY Financial, you will work alongside our Claims auditors and trainers to:
- Review claims and analyze data to evaluate our auto and property claims process
- Develop and/or enhance claims training material
- Pursuing a degree in Actuary, Mathematics, Business, or a related field
- Graduation date of August 2018 or beyond
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with employees and all levels of management
- Solid organizational, prioritization, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to work full-time hours from May to August 2018. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top