At COUNTRY Financial, our Campaign Manager leads cross-functional teams through strategy, design, development, implementation, and optimization for targeted marketing programs focused on driving awareness, acquisition, and retention of the organization's products and services. Builds integrated marketing campaigns focused on nurturing targeted prospects and clients through the sales funnel. Assists organization in reaching new markets, promoting new product features, cross/up-selling and generating marketing awareness and sales. Responsible for integration of efforts, KPI attainment and continual optimization to reach success. Oversees the implementation of plans across market/segment (specifically Life and Investment Services) to achieve sales, operational, and organizational goals. Ensures efficient integrated marketing communication programs and brand message consistency. Utilizes marketing automation tools to effectively market through multiple channels, such as email, direct mail, social media, paid advertising, webinars, industry events, and websites. Analyzes, writes requirements, tests, measures and optimizes results of demand generation efforts on sales pipeline and revenue. Collaborates with advertising, events, sales, and other teams across the organization to lead teams from planning to implementation and reporting of inbound and outbound campaigns.
- This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
- Manage strategic positioning along with tactical responsibilities such as identifying campaign/program messages, target markets, campaign calendars, content maps, execution plans as well as executing on creative briefs in partnership with other areas.
- Responsible for end to end execution of lead generation, cross-sell, and re-targeting campaigns as well as lead-nurturing programs using our marketing automation tools; setup and execute tactical tasks.
- Develop innovative ways to use marketing communications (print, web, email, landing pages, multimedia and social media tools) to foster collaboration and communication across all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management skills to gather requirements, create communication plans, execute, report progress or obstacles to keep projects on deadline and on budget.
- Monitor campaign progress on an ongoing basis, providing status updates to the stakeholders, managing risk and issue resolution and taking corrective action as necessary.
- Analyze campaign results and optimize to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Advise on Campaign Management functionality and marketing best practices.
- Continually find potential efficiencies and implement as needed.
- Ensure marketing business requirements and needs are supported with appropriate marketing automation tools, data, application functionality, or other resources as required.
- Responsible for supporting, communicating and adhering to the company's mission, vision and core values.
- Turn solution goals and objectives into scalable, actionable integrated marketing plans that deliver results.
- Implement testing methodologies (A/B) to continually improve overall initiatives.
- Research new vendor and program opportunities that generate leads, prospects, and new clients.
- Secure timely estimate/proposal/change order approvals if working with an outside agency.
- Perform special projects and other related work as required or requested.
- College degree (or equivalent experience) in marketing, business, or insurance.
- Three or more years of experience working marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Sound understanding of the prospecting and sales processes; partnership of sales, insurance, and marketing.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and present to colleagues, business areas, and executive groups.
- Sound understanding of customer journey, content messaging, tactical plans, and synthesizing results to make optimization recommendations.
- Previous marketing, and/or sales experience within the insurance and financial services industry.
- Five or more years of experience working with marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Three or more years working with marketing automation tools.
- Life and/or Investment Services marketing experience.
- Occasional travel (some of which may be overnight) may be required. Work beyond normal hours may be required based on priorities and business needs. #LI-AH1
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top