Business Intelligence Analyst Internship
As a business intelligence analyst intern at COUNTRY Financial, you will work alongside our Agency Business Intelligence team to:
- Wrangle large data sets
- Conduct analysis
- Deliver creative data visualizations in Tableau
- Provide insight that will help COUNTRY to make better decisions for our customers
- Pursuing a degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology, Business, or a related field
- Graduation date of August 2018 or beyond
- Experience gathering data and building creative solutions
- Ability to quickly learn Tableau data visualization software
- Must be able to work full-time hours from May to August 2018. The internship will be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance. Therefore, must also be able to work part-time hours (10-20 hours per week) during the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top