As a Business Architect within Enterprise Architecture, you will be focused on partnering with various business units to drive new business strategies based on data analytics, customer research, and trends within the market. This role will be unique to COUNTRY and will help drive and shape the future of how and where we conduct business.
This position must have prior experience leading and evolving business processes and capabilities through the adoption of new innovative solutions, emerging trends, and technical capabilities. Examples include digital transformations, mobile native/app solutions, responsive web design, IoT (Internet of Things), smart technologies, wearable computing, telematics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc. Your guidance will be needed to understand when to incorporate new innovations, account for the appropriate time to market, all while providing the desired competitive advantage.
In this advanced role, you will be required to partner with both business and technical partners, provide strong knowledge of best practices and techniques, provide strong leadership, have in-depth knowledge surrounding business process, business capabilities, perform gap analysis with processes and resources, and be able to efficiently communicate to various partners with varying levels of understanding. Proven experience assessing and understanding existing, complex environments is a must in this role along with having the vision to simplify and modernize solutions, remove redundancies and improve efficiencies with a customer-first perspective.
The purpose of this position it to build, maintain and govern an enterprise level blueprint depicting a holistic view of the organization’s business strategy through the supporting technology. Partner with Business representatives, Application Portfolio & Application Development, Engineering, Operations and Support, IT Security, Digital partners, IT Planning, and the Project Management Office. Provide guidance and direction to the overall technical strategy and roadmap by aligning cost-effective and reusable solutions while advancing the usage of new emerging trends and technical capabilities. Define and govern a series of deliverables and processes within the organization’s operating model, ensuring every aspect of architecture is thoroughly considered and effectively executed. Develop a community of practice for the proper execution of the architectural components and for the enablement of solutions architecture.
- Offer insight, guidance, and direction on the usage of emerging trends and technical capabilities.
- Recommend long-term direction on strategic advancements within the technical portfolio.
- Build a Community of Practice for solutions architecture while leveraging architectural tools, processes, and practices.
- Create, maintain, and govern architectural views and blueprints depicting the Business and IT landscape in its current, transitional, and future state.
- Define and maintain standards for artifacts containing architectural content within the operating model.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 15 years of experience in information technology and 2 years lead experience OR,
- Master’s degree and at least 12 years of experience in information technology and 2 years lead experience OR,
- At least 17 years of experience in information technology and 2 years lead experience
- 5 years’ experience leading and evolving business processes through the adoption of new innovations. Previous experience with digital transformations and mobile native/app strategies is a must. Other examples may include responsive web design, IoT (Internet of Things), smart technologies, wearable computing, telematics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.
- Ability to work with and understand concepts derived from other architectural disciplines such as Application, Technical, Data, and Security.
- Prior experience implementing new cloud technologies within business processes creating gained efficiencies within the organization.
- Ability to understand the business process, requirements and translating them into solution designs.
- General business acumen and knowledge surrounding both Business practices and IT technologies and strategies.
- Possesses current knowledge of information technology concepts including application development, hardware platforms, operating systems, technical services, security, etc.
- Understanding of project and program management practices.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Back to top