Business Analyst Internship
As a business analyst intern at COUNTRY Financial, you will work alongside our Brokered Insurance Solutions team to:
- Improve processes and procedures in order to increase productivity and efficiency within the department.
- Design and produce standard and ad-hoc reports, dashboards, cubes and various data visualization reporting solutions for end-users and project analysts.
- Gather and document report requirements and write complex report specifications to meet business needs.
- Use reporting tools, applications, and/or queries to create and configure new reports and dashboards.
- Perform modifications and enhancements on existing reports based on evolving business requirements.
- Validate and test reports to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Participate in the design and development of business intelligence reporting tools.
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Insurance and Risk Management, or a related field
- Graduation date of August 2018 or beyond
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office products, with a focus on Excel and Access
- Familiarity with insurance terminology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including telephone etiquette
- Strong prioritization skills, organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume environment
- Must be able to work full-time hours from May to August 2018. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top