As a Business Analyst within Property & Administrative Services at COUNTRY Financial, immediate focus will be in the Statement Print arena, including operational and business support, engagement, and lead for project work and process change activity, including continuous improvement efforts.
The person in this role aligns enterprise business strategies with its technology. Analyzes business operations and recommends solutions to align individual business functions with organizational goals. Understands the structure, policies, and operations of the enterprise, and recommends business-focused or technology-focused solutions to improve general business processes and planning. Compiles, analyzes, interprets, and presents data related to the current and future operation. Creates reports, charts, graphs and presentations to aid in proposing new strategies for successful business changes. Recommends organizational changes in anticipation of predicted marketplace change. Develops project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs. May create end-user documentation (e.g., user guides, process flow charts, training materials) and deliver training. Deliverables will vary according to needs; some may be limited to IT-related projects only, while others may be involved in areas such as finance or accounting, marketing or operations.
- This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
- Understands business change needs; assesses business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with appropriate stakeholders.
- Takes the lead in assisting with the business case, eliciting requirements, translating and simplifying requirements, and use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project's scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Clarifies, updates and improves the business processes impacted by technology changes, and maps out the requirements for one or more systems to support needs and processes.
- Typically requires Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of business analysis, project management, information technology or related experience OR,
- Master's degree and no experience OR,
- At least 4 years of business analysis, project management, information technology or related experience
- Experience / very good understanding of Statement Print technologies.
- Strong prioritization and interpersonal skills to balance multiple demands.
- Experience leading or facilitating a cross-functional project team towards shared objectives while meeting deadlines.
- Effective written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively with business and technical groups.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Solid balance of technical and business related knowledge.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top