Brokerage Operations Internship
COUNTRY Financial is offering a Brokerage Operations internship in the Multi-Channel Solutions division for summer 2017 in Bloomington, IL.
- This is a full-time, paid internship.
- To be eligible for an internship, candidates must be pursuing a college degree for the duration of the internship
- This internship is for summer 2017. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
- This internship will be located in Bloomington, IL. Eligible interns will have the option to utilize the COUNTRY housing assistance program and receive a stipend for the rent expense paid by COUNTRY directly to the housing company.
- Design and produce standard and ad-hoc reports, dashboards, cubes and various data visualization reporting solutions for end-users and project analysts.
- Gather and document report requirements and write complex report specifications to meet business needs.
- Use reporting tools, applications, and/or queries to create and configure new reports and dashboards.
- Perform modifications and enhancements on existing reports based on evolving business requirements.
- Validate and test reports to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Participate in the design and development of business intelligence reporting tools.
- Processing commissions and/or accounting.
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance, Insurance, Business Administration, Business Information Systems or other Business-related degree
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office products, with a focus on Excel and Access
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including telephone etiquette
- Good prioritization skills, organization and multitasking skills
Back to top