Associate Software Developer-.Net, JAVA
At COUNTRY Financial, our Associate Software Developer designs, develops, documents, tests, implements, and debugs new and existing software solutions for large-scale proprietary software for internal use. Serves as technical expert on development projects. Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements. Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality. Identifies and evaluates new technologies for implementation. Analyzes components to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed. Analyzes user needs, system requirements and business processes to determine technical requirements. Consults with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug components to meet needs.
- Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
- Develops software solutions that are high performing and meet technical standards.
- Supports testing and problem solving/debugging of solutions.
- Implements software solutions following best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree and no experience and at least 2 years of experience in information technology or related experience OR,
- Master’s degree and no experience OR,
- At least 4 years of experience in information technology or related experience.
- .Net development skills is required.
- JAVA development skills is desired.
- Familiarity with document management and/or workflow management systems are desired.
- Experience in all phases of the Development Life Cycle.#LI-AH1
COUNTRY does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top