Associate IT Engineer – Mobility
At COUNTRY Financial, our Associate IT Engineer – Mobility ensures the planning, selection, build, and maintenance of high quality technology solutions that meet defined and emerging business capability needs in a cost effective way. Partners with IT Security Analysts and Enterprise Architects to establish, understand, and adhere to technical and IT security standards. Involved in all aspects of the technology lifecycle to ensure that non-functional and functional requirements are adhered to in design and build so solutions are stable, secure, resilient, and perform well. Ensures that systems are maintained and supported to run effectively in production.
As part of the Desktop & Mobility Engineering team, this person must be a Mobility technology subject matter expert ideally in mobile device and application management. This person must also be willing to learn and engage with other technologies in order to support the overall team goals.
- Design, build, implement, and support COUNTRY’s IT solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate for COUNTRY.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in information technology OR,
- Master’s degree and no experience OR,
- At least 4 years of experience in information technology
- 2 years in a mobility engineering and/or support role.
- 2 years experience with Mobile Device and Application Management solutions (Mobile Iron and Intune).
- Strong knowledge of OS and network security (specifically around mobile devices).
- Strong knowledge on product and technology evaluations – paper based, and/or applied research in a lab environment.
- Background in Active Directory.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.#LI-SK1
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Back to top