Associate IT Engineer – Collaboration Solutions
The position will be assigned to work out of our central office in the Minneapolis, MN area (Arden Hills) or our southern office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta).
At COUNTRY Financial, our Associate IT Engineer – Collaboration Solutions ensures the planning, selection, build, and maintenance of high quality technology solutions that meet defined and emerging business capability needs in a cost effective way. Partners with IT Security Analysts and Enterprise Architects to establish, understand, and adhere to technical and IT security standards. Involved in all aspects of the technology lifecycle to ensure that non-functional and functional requirements are adhered to in design and build so solutions are stable, secure, resilient, and perform well. Ensures that systems are maintained and supported to run effectively in production.
Be a part of a team focused on researching, evaluating, implementing and improving collaboration solutions such as Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Yammer, and related applications.
- Design, build, implement, and support COUNTRY’s IT solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate for COUNTRY.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in information technology OR,
- Master’s degree and no experience OR,
- At least 4 years of experience in information technology
- Windows Server 2012 and above
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 and above
- Microsoft Lync or Skype for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and above
- Office 365
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. #LI-SK1
Back to top