Associate Customer Care Representative (Billing) - Bloomington, IL
In our Billing department at COUNTRY Financial, our Associate Customer Care Representative provides customer service to insureds, including account changes and questions regarding policy status, coverages, and/or billing. Resolves service problems in a contact center environment (via phone, email or chat) with a focus on one-call resolution. Assesses customer needs and advises on policy coverage and options. May add additional coverages for auto, property, or other lines of business. May require appropriate property/casualty licensing. May support agent or direct channel.
- Communicates with customers via phone, web, and email to deliver a best in class client experience by resolving matters related to customer service and/or billing. (Examples include: coverage, quotes, policy changes, processing payments, reinstatement requests, and policy change impacts to premium.)
- Completes calculations and transactions accurately to make policy changes, modify policy coverage, and/or collection of premium from clients based on underwriting, accounting, and billing services guidelines and best practices.
- Enters communication records and other data into various company systems for information transfer to the Financial Representative, call center management trending reports, or other organizational areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Less than 1 year of customer service experience.
- This position requires handling a high volume of phone calls, emails and web inquiries in a production environment.
- There may be extended periods of confinement to work station during peak periods.
- This position may require working alternative work shifts, including evenings and weekends, on a regular or rotational basis as determined by management.
- Starting Annualized Salary is $32,760.
- Positions start on Monday, February 6th.
- Training and mentoring hours are from 8a – 4:30p CST Monday-Friday, February 6th – April 7th.
- Starting April 8th, your designated work hours are from 10:30a – 7p CST Monday-Friday including every 4th Saturday.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Back to top