Analytics Program Manager
COUNTRY Financial is seeking an Analytics Program Manager to manage a diverse portfolio of enterprise analytics projects, including Data Foundation, Community Events, Tool Support, and Data Science projects.
Data Foundation: Provide oversight and accountability for projects building metrics in the Enterprise Data Warehouse. Partner with IT and Managed Services to translate technical status updates into executive summaries for Leadership Council. Consult with business teams to certify metrics.
Community Events: Plan collaborative events (currently quarterly huddles and semiannual hackathons) and training, for COUNTRY's federated community of analytics practitioners. Prepare agenda and content for monthly Steering Committee meetings.
Tool Support: Serve as a liaison between users, IT, and vendors, to manage tool licenses, upgrades, migrations, and governance. Tools include Tableau, Business Objects, and more.
Data Science: Communicate the progress and benefits of our enterprise analytics use cases. The Analytics Program Manager will join a growing team of Data Scientists who execute these projects.
An ideal candidate could be an experienced Project/Program Manager with a passion to be involved with analytics, or an experienced BI Analyst with strong communication skills and leadership aspirations. The Analytics Program Manager does not have direct reports, but leads by influence, with significant opportunity to help COUNTRY mature our analytics capabilities across the enterprise.
- Creates, manages and executes project/program plans.
- Builds strong working relationships with team members, vendors/contractors, business and ITS partners to aide in effective execution.
- Ensures the establishment of scope and priorities, management of risks/issues/dependencies, implementation of solutions, and change management activities.
- Ability to manage and track budget and budget variance
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology or project management OR,
- Master's degree and at least 6 years of experience in information technology or project management OR,
- At least 10 years of experience in information technology or project management.
- 1 year lead experience.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top