Agency Office Assistant - Franklin,TN
At COUNTRY Financial, our Agency Office Assistant – Franklin, TN performs a variety of administrative functions requiring a high level of judgment, professionalism, confidentiality and organizational skills, while assisting in the training of Financial Representatives and their assistants.
- Organizes, coordinates, and performs the administrative activities of an agency office, including (but not limited to):
- Ordering corporate graphics and literature
- Ordering computers and equipment for employees
- Assisting in equipment set up and user training
- Provides a wide range of support services to assigned Agency Manager, including (but not limited to):
- Preparing materials and schedules seminars and meetings.
- Training employee financial reps, other AOAs and/or career financial representatives’ assistants. May also assist in recruiting for this same group.
- Maintaining Transmitting new policy information, policy changes, and office email into company approved systems.
- Prepares home office transmittals and maintains agency and financial representative performance records (to service unassigned books of business, as applicable).
- Responds to policyholder complaints and questions related to property/casualty products, including researching and resolving issues and answering coverage questions.
- Refers issues related to life/health and financial services products to financial representative for handling.
- Provides customer service and administrative support for unassigned books of business (as needed).
- Acts as a liaison with other financial representatives and home office/regional personnel to provide or receive information.
- Works with applicable personnel regarding Farm Bureau membership issues.
- Maintains books for the agency premium fund trust account (PFTA).
- Reconciles bank statements and completes deposit slips.
- Education equivalent to graduation from high school (or the equivalent in related work experience).
- The attainment of a valid property/casualty agent’s license (in the resident state) is expected within 90 days of job placement in order to retain employment. In select locations, the attainment of a valid life/health agent’s license (in the resident state) is expected within 90 days of job placement in order to retain employment.
- Maintains applicable license(s) in good standing.
- One or more years of general office experience (or the equivalent).
- Previous experience in the property/casualty insurance industry and office management experience is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of the client-agent relationship is also preferred.
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with a wide variety of internal and external contacts, including customers and potential clients.
- Good organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in a team environment or independently where necessary.
- Demonstrates basic math skills with the ability to track, balance and reconcile records, as well as good typing and personal computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Oral and written fluency in another language(s) in addition to English is desired.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Back to top