Advanced Software Developer-Systems Analyst Focus
COUNTRY Financial® is seeking an Advanced Software Developer position to join our Life/Health Administration team (ALIS). This position is focused on Systems Analysis and Environment Management while serving as technical lead on large projects in the environment and infrastructure space. Applicants should have a very strong background in problem solving, SQL, XML, and excellent communication skills. This position will be responsible for delivery of technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
This position will be assigned to work out of our home office in Bloomington, IL, our central office in the Minneapolis, MN area (Arden Hills) or our southern office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta).
- Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
- Manages complex integration environments.
- Supports testing and problem solving/debugging of solutions.
- Implements software solutions following best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 12 years of experience in information technology and 2 years lead experience OR,
- Master’s degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology and 2 years lead experience OR,
- At least 14 years of experience in information technology and 2 years lead experience
- Advanced analysis, impact assessment and troubleshooting ability
- Strong understanding of Database Management Systemconcepts and tooling
- Ability to develop advanced SQL scripts
- Experience working with web services & XML
- Prior configurable software package support & maintenance experience
- Strong understanding of distributed systems, integration & batch processing
- Life / Health insurance industry background
- Works well in a team setting both locally and remotely
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Strong collaboration / communication skills with the ability to work with business & vendor partners as well as various IT teams #LI-SK1
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Back to top