Administrative Assistant to Agency Vice President
At COUNTRY Financial our Administrative Assistant to Agency Vice President provides very specialized administrative support to the District 9 Agency Vice President. Must be very detail oriented, must work independently on projects and assignments that require considerable judgment and initiative and complete work in a timely manner, many times with tight deadlines, with a limited amount of supervision. This position is required, at times, to act as an informal team leader, coaching agency office assistants and working with agency managers on various projects, relieving the managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. The position arranges meetings, conferences, special events, luncheons, schedules appointments for vice president, maintains calendar of events, makes travel arrangements, processes departmental invoices, coordinates activity within executive suite, tracks various contests for the district throughout the year, responds to customer complaints. May analyze problems, determine approach, compile and analyze data and prepare reports/recommendations. Works closely with various company personnel at all organizational levels. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
- Performs confidential administrative duties relating to business matters or personnel issues; maintains confidential and sensitive information.
- Responds to complaints; researches and resolves or refers to appropriate personnel.
- Arranges meetings, conferences, special events, luncheons, etc.
- Schedules appointments, maintains calendar of events, makes travel arrangements, monitors budgets, processes invoices etc.
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 5 years of administrative, office, business or related experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Adobe Pro, Outlook.
- Must have Georgia Property and Casualty Agent License or acquire within 90 days of hire date.
- Must be a Notary Public for the State of Georgia or acquire within 30 days of hire date.
- Needs outstanding multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Needs excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 40 hour work week. Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm with one hour for lunch.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top