Administrative Assistant - Customer Service Operations
At COUNTRY Financial, our Administrative Assistant of Customer Service Operations provides specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. May execute special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. May analyze problems, determine approach, compile and analyze data, and prepare reports/recommendations. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
- Performs confidential administrative duties relating to business matters or personnel issues; maintains confidential and sensitive information.
- Responds to complaints; researches and resolves or refers to appropriate personnel.
- Arranges meetings, conferences, special events, luncheons, etc.
- Schedules appointments, maintains calendar of events, makes travel arrangements, monitors budgets, processes invoices etc.
- High School diploma or GED and at least 5 years of administrative, office, business, or related experience.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Back to top