Sales Operations Analyst
As a Sales Operations Analyst/Sr Analyst, you will report to the Manager of Sales Operations. You will support the growth of our Women’s Health Sales team, with analytical rigor, process improvement and new tool deployment. Your work will be closely tied to data housed in our financial, commission and Salesforce platforms. You will provide data driven insights to our Sales Operations, Field Sales and executive team that help shape our strategic and tactical plans and will be the VP of Women’s Health Sales’ go-to partner. Success in this role requires that you maintain a keen focus on data quality. Your work will also require that you engage effectively across multiple cross-functional teams to create complete solutions with high adoption. This role will include day-to-day tasks, quarterly deliverables as well as high level analytics and projects primarily focused on reporting and analytics, forecasting and data management.
What you'll do
- Master Data Management in Salesforce.com: Manage territory alignment and sales team alignments - report out quarterly. Manage data integrity and cleanliness Coordinate with the field teams to gather market intelligence and drive compliance with sales processes. Produce and publish a calendar of department deliverables - ensure we remain on target to those dates and that we have the required input from key stakeholders to hit these key dates; communicate to Sales Ops leadership if due dates are at risk with a plan of action to get back on track
- Reporting and Analytics: Maintain/update sales reports/dashboards. Manage ad-hoc reporting requests and provide day to day support to the sales teams. Manage forecasting data inputs, outputs and template with Regional Directors and work closely with Counsyl’s Market Intelligence team, Finance and Procurement to provide accurate monthly forecasting
- Technical Program Management: Perform sales business process design and optimization to support commercial operations objectives and key results. Support specification development, implementation and roll-out of new system features and new tools in support of the Sales team in conjunction with Sales Enablement Analyst
- Sales Tools and Others: Support roll-out of tools and processes as well as driving adoption of those tools and processes (partner with Sales Enablement Analyst and Commercial Learning & Development to ensure these tools and processes are appropriately scoped and trained). Support other initiatives and programs within the commercial team as needed.
- BA or BS degree 3+ years of experience in sales or business analytics, preferably in healthcare or diagnostic industry
- Has 2-3 years experience using SQL + BI tool to generate reports
- Proficient in salesforce.com
- Advanced in Excel, Powerpoint Experience with Python, R and/or shell scripting a plus
- Experience using Looker for business analytics
- Hands-on experience with data management
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of working collaboratively in a team environment
Counsyl is a health technology company that offers DNA screening for diseases that can impact men, women and their children. The Counsyl philosophy is simple: screen for diseases where advanced knowledge makes a difference in health outcomes, whether it’s changing a behavior, pursuing preventative measures, or simply preparing for what lies ahead.
The Counsyl team includes an accomplished group of problem-solvers — top engineers, scientists, and designers — who are taking the lead on building the modern clinical laboratory. Scientific rigor, custom robotics, and software are at the heart of every Counsyl product, resulting in better, faster and more affordable screens that are broadly accessible. Beyond the laboratory, Counsyl offers doctors and patients a technology platform for results delivery in real time, with on-demand access to board-certified genetic counselors.
Counsyl has screened more than 600,000 patients and served more than 6,000 health care professionals in its CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited and NYS CLEP-permitted clinical laboratory. The company has raised a total of $102 million and is privately backed by RSTP, Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Founders Fund, Felicis Ventures, David Drummond, and other high profile investors.
Back to top