Accounts Payable Manager
As an Accounts Payable Manager, you will join the Finance department of our rapidly growing organization. You will be involved in a full cycle accounts payable function and will report to the Accounting Manager.
What you'll do
- Review, sort, and match invoices to POs and receiving documents in NetSuite
- Ensure all invoices are coded to the correct GL accounts and cost centers
- Streamline employee expense reporting process and ensure compliance with the expense policy
- Assist in implementing purchase order process and ensure compliance with the purchasing policy
- Answer employee inquiries related to purchasing process and expense reporting
- Answer vendor inquiries and interact with vendors regarding issues relating to invoices
- Prepare and process weekly check runs, one-off checks, wire transfers and ACH payments
- Maintain W9 forms for all vendors
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Book accruals for month end close and ensure all costs have been booked in the correct period
- Additional month end close procedures, G/L account reconciliation and involvement in monthly and quarterly account flux analysis
- Assist with and prepare financial schedules for audit of A/P related accounts
- Special projects as required
- 5 years Accounts Payable experience with strong knowledge of the process
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to understand, improve upon and create related workflows
- Professional, collaborative yet persistent demeanor, and able to communicate effectively with vendors and employees
- Able to identify and prioritize key issues, within the context of meeting accounting and reporting deadlines
- Proactive with strong problem solving skills
- Power user and proficient with spreadsheets
- Able to work independently with little instruction in a highly organized manner
- Demonstrated competency in using Netsuite and other accounting related software tools
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Counsyl is a health technology company that offers DNA screening for diseases that can impact men, women and their children. The Counsyl philosophy is simple: screen for diseases where advanced knowledge makes a difference in health outcomes, whether it’s changing a behavior, pursuing preventative measures, or simply preparing for what lies ahead.
The Counsyl team includes an accomplished group of problem-solvers — top engineers, scientists, and designers — who are taking the lead on building the modern clinical laboratory. Scientific rigor, custom robotics, and software are at the heart of every Counsyl product, resulting in better, faster and more affordable screens that are broadly accessible. Beyond the laboratory, Counsyl offers doctors and patients a technology platform for results delivery in real time, with on-demand access to board-certified genetic counselors.
Counsyl has screened more than 600,000 patients and served more than 6,000 health care professionals in its CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited and NYS CLEP-permitted clinical laboratory. The company has raised a total of $102 million and is privately backed by Pilot Growth Equity, Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Founders Fund, Felicis Ventures, David Drummond, and other high profile investors.
Back to top